Haziqah's Condition.

Hi readers! How's your day? Is it great? If it was great, good then...
Me? how about me? How's my day? My day? Its HORRIBLE!!
Why? Because this day was full of tears..
A memory from a long time ago, it was so painful!
I cried and cried and cried and cried...
I really really want to know, why i'm in this world?
Why i'm created? Why i'm living in earth?
Why i have a family and friends?
Why and why and why?


It was so great to meet my family and friends, although sometimes they made me sad, sometimes mad me happy...
Thanks to my family and friends... Because of them, i'm alive...
Because of them, i have a friend to talk with and do some intresting activities..
Because of them, i feel like a want to be success in the feauture..
Because of them, i cried and cried and cried..


When they mad at me, i felt so bad and would like to kill myself because there's no place to hide..
But, i decided to just doing NOTHING..
and when i sad, i'm going to my room and cried for a long hours..
It was so hard to be a human that has a feelings..
I also cried when i'm watching the sad dramas..
It was because i have feelings? what about you?
Do you have feelings?
Well, you should have..


I think and think and think and think..
After a few minutes, i decided to change my attitude a bit..
I regret for doing the things that i shouldn't do..
Although, it was so hard to do the things that i hated, but this is for my family and friends..
So, i think i can be better than old Haziqah..
I will be a new Haziqah..
A girl that doesn't selfish..
The girl that only think about her family and friends but not herself although she was sick..
The girl that never care what people say about her..
The girl that cheer up and smile everyday..
The girl that doesn't make their family and friends crying for her..
The girl that will success in the feauture..
The girl that will be a girl..
Waiting for her time to come....................

Comments

Popular Posts